Saturday, October 21, 2006

Relationships

Okay, I've really messed up. While Bethany (who hasn't yet blogged) was the first to bring this up, I was really the driving force behind getting the staff on a blog. And my biggest challenge was Debra, who hates to write, but is very insightful. She has blogged. And that's my first screw-up. I didn't comment publicly. I did tell a number of people about it, but I'm pretty sure she wasn't one of them.

This is why I'm not sure I could ever be a senior pastor. I really do like people well enough, but I manage just often enough to make the kind of mistake that drives little wedges into relationships. Sorry Debra, should have said something.

Second screw-up. I have my own blog, and I knew that starting this one would leave me struggling to figure out where to write - more exactly, when to write here. I had a really good chance, but I posted it on my blog instead. Oops. For penance, later today I will blog about something that happened to me yesterday. Sorry Debra.

BTW, I loved your post.

1 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger Debra said...

You're too hard on yourself. I just wanted you to post something!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home