Monday, January 01, 2007

India update 12-30-06

We have been in Sambulpar for a couple of days mainly ministering at Pastor Lemuel's church. Tom spoke last night at the watchnight service which did not end until 3:00 am (we left shortly after midnight).
Tomorrow we travel to the villiages where the Birhor live and the following day (Jan 3rd) we will have services for the Birhor and do not know how many to expect.
Before we left KolKota we visited the house where Mother Theresa lived and the wonderful ministry she left behind (very inspiring and moving) there are about 300 orphans currently being cared for by nuns and volunteers, many of the children and babies were rescued from the streets after being abandoned. I decided to bring about 100 of them home... I'm sure Bethany will understand.
I found a place here to send e-mails and later tonight I will try to send a few pictures of the services and people. It is not high speed so we'll see about if and how many pictures I can send.
God is so very good!!
I stay on verge of tears often as the need is so great.
Continue to pray for Tom and me.
In His Grace - Randy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home