Monday, December 04, 2006

Little Things

Recently, I spent 4 nights in the hospital helping a friend who had just had surgery. After bringing this friend home with me to recuperate for another week I noticed that I had lost a ring that I had had for 21 years. This ring was a present from my parents for graduating from college.
For days I thought that I'd find it after my friend went home and I actually had time to sort through my things and get organized again. My friend went home, and I did not find the ring.

Then one day as I was feeling bummed while putting on the rest of my jewelry, I realized that I hadn't ask the Lord's help in finding it. So for the next couple of days when I would think of the ring I simply asked the Lord to help me find it. And you know what, HE DID!!!!
It was at the bottom of a jewelry box where I keep my bracelets! He is very kind and has repeatedly shown me throughout my life that He, the King and Creator of the universe, indeed cares about the little things!

2 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger the-unintentional-blogger said...

This is not related to the point of your blog in anyway, but Jeff was like 4 years old when you first got your ring. I'm just saying...

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Debra said...

Wow, I have such a kind husband :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home